Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Venus Factor Success Story

the picture of me before and after using the venus factorOkay ladies, I’ve been on the Venus Factor Fat Loss System for six weeks now, and I am excited to say I’ve lost some weight!! Like seriously, I am really noticing some forward progress. I have lost a few inches off my overall body…like 8 inches, and I have lost a total of 25lbs! I am like super-psyched! I have been doing the workouts, well I will tell you a little more about that later, and using the intermittent fasting technique to lose the lbs. and inches. The workouts have been a bit of a challenge for me because I am really not very good at sticking to anything a workout plan for extended periods of time. Of course, I am on a mission to live a healthier life and that basically includes eating healthier and being more active.

I think I am doing pretty good for the most part, but I have to take this thing a day at a time. I have to constantly remind myself of my goals and take steps daily towards accomplishing them.

So there is a little something I’d like to let you all in on…I have not done a workout in like two weeks!! I know, I know, shame on me with a capital S! Like seriously though, where are they doing that?! Apparently right here!

Well I am a bit disappointed in myself to say the least, but hey, I am human. I make mistakes, and sometimes I slack off. I understand that things like this may happen to me from time to time, or rather, I will slack off from time to time, but I just have to keep making forward progress no matter what.

I have continued to follow my diet recommendations for the most part. I haven’t gained any weight, but I haven’t lost a significant amount of weight either. I know if I had been on point with my workouts, I would be farther ahead in the game right about now. Okay, okay I’m not gonna throw myself a pity party.

    I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks, now it’s time to hitch a ride back to Slimville…lol! :)

I am not giving up on myself no matter what. I am going to continue to pursue a healthier lifestyle/weight. This is something that I want, and I am going to do all I can to achieve it. Aint nothing to it but to do it! Haha…I think I heard that somewhere before. I think it fits the situation though.

Well, I’d love to hear how you ladies are getting along. Hopefully you’re all doing a little better than I am. If you’ve experienced some of the same things I have, let me know so we can connect. I can encourage you, and you can encourage me! So yeah, drop me a line in the comments section to let me know what’s been up with you. You can also contact me directly if you wish.

Until next time, stay encouraged, keep pushing forward, and God Bless you!!!!
http://3ddc1fs8xelbdu0lt84erhrlc8.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment